Shopping at Mayumi&Me is as easy as a wink! Please refer to our super easy instructions on how to create a Suki (shopper’s) account, how to shop for items, how to pay, and how to track your orders.
Start Shopping: It’s easy!
1. Browse our Selection.
We’ve curated the best in eco-chic, proudly-Pinoy brands. Use the links on the Menu bar to browse our boutique.
2. Add Items to your Cart.
Your “Cart” is your virtual “bayong,” wherein you can place your desired purchases. Once you have selected the items you want to purchase, simply select your preferred size and color, or select the quantity, and click on ‘ADD TO CART’ button.
3. Review your orders.
When you click “View Cart” after you’ve placed items in your shopping cart, you can review all the items you’ve selected. You may also click the shopping cart icon on the upper right hand corner at anytime.
Here, you have the option to:
a. remove items from your cart;
b. update quantities of the items you’ve ordered;
c. go back to the Shop, to add more items to your cart;
d. update your Purchase total
Once you have reviewed the items in your shopping cart, you may proceed to checkout, where you’ll select your shipping options:
a. Weight-based Shipping
- We ship to any destination within the Philippines via JRS Express. If you’d like to use another courier, please let us know by indicating your courier of choice in the Order Notes box on the Checkout page. Any additional shipping fees on top of the shipping fee already charged upon checkout will be billed separately.
- Shipping fees are calculated based on total weight regardless of your delivery address.
- We can also deliver your items personally in select locations in Laguna for a minimal fee. Please see schedule here.
- Selecting this option enables the Cash on Delivery payment method.
5. Making payments.
Making payments are super easy! Just choose the option most convenient for you. Orders will be dispatched only after payment confirmation. Here’s how to secure your payments, for each payment method:
a. Bank Deposit
- If you select this option, kindly deposit payment within 3 banking days. Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled at the end of this grace period.
- Options: BPI, UnionBank, or BPI Family Savings Bank. Account details will be emailed to you after submitting your order.
- To facilitate payment confirmation, please email a copy of the deposit slip or funds transfer notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you make a PayPal payment, you’ll be directed to the PayPal website. Don’t worry; this is a secure transaction, and you are still connected with Mayumi&Me while you are on the PayPal payment gateway.
- On the PayPal payment gateway, you will receive a billing statement from Mayumi&Me, with the total amount due for your purchase. Simply check on either “Pay with credit card” or “Pay with PayPal balance” to make the payment transaction.
- Wait for the PayPal prompt that your payment has been made. You will then be directed back to the Mayumi&Me website.
- Upon checking your email inbox (the one you used to create your Mayumi&Me account), you will receive an email confirmation of your PayPal payment. This indicates that Mayumi&Me has received your payment for your purchase. Keep this for future reference.
c. Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Pay with cash during the delivery schedule you specified.
- This option is only available for meet-up arrangements at select locations in Los Baños, Laguna.
d. GCash, LBC Pera Padala, or Western Union money transfer
- If you select this option, kindly send payment within 3 banking days. Unpaid orders will be automatically cancelled at the end of this grace period.
- Please note that transaction fees are to be paid for by the client.
- To facilitate payment confirmation, please email a photo of the transaction slip or screenshot of the online transaction confirmation to email@example.com.
6. Order confirmation email.
Once you have reviewed our Terms and Conditions and completed the Checkout process, you will receive an Order Confirmation via email from Mayumi&Me. This will include your order summary, the payment instructions, and your Order Tracking number.
7. Track order.
If you’d like to be updated on the status of your order, proceed to our Track Your Order page. All you need to do is input the Order Tracking number sent to you via your Order Confirmation Email.
When order has been sent, you may track you package by contacting JRS Express, our courier partner. See detailed instructions here.
Create a Suki Account
In order for you to have the most convenient shopping experience, please register for a Mayumi&Me Suki account. This account makes it easy for you to shop at the online store anytime, as it stores your mailing information and payment options. This way, you can easily order again, anytime, anywhere, without having to fill up your shipping information ever again.
Rest assured, we will only be requiring the information necessary for shipping and corresponding purposes. Setting up an account is fast and easy and by doing so, we ensure you an easier shopping experience plus an access to your very own online Wishlist or gift registry!
Here’s how to Register for a Suki account:
- On the main menu at the top of the page, hover to My Account the click Sign in or Register.
- Register for a NEW account. It’s FREE!
- Once you click Register, you can access your account dashboard and begin shopping using your Suki Account! From your account dashboard you can view your recent orders, set your default shipping and billing addresses*, create your Wishlists, and change your password.
*Note: If you’ve submitted an order and would like to make corrections or changes in the shipping address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
Alternatively, you may create a Suki account at the Checkout Page when you order from us for the first time.